Terms and Privacy
Terms and Conditions of agreement for services
These Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) governs the use of the services (“Service”) that are made available by www.yourway.store (“YOUR WAY”). These Terms and Conditions represent the whole agreement and understanding between “YOUR WAY” and the individual or entity, public or private, who register to YOUR WAY’s services.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. By registering on YOUR WAY website, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement. YOUR WAY may terminate your membership at any time, with or without notice, for conduct that is in breach, violation, defilement or abuse of this Agreement, for conduct that “YOURWAY.STORE” believes is harmful to its business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
YOUR WAY may, in its sole discretion, vary or modify the terms and conditions set in this Agreement at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective and binding for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified Agreement to this web address https://yourway.store You are entreated to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in obedience with this Agreement.
YOUR Way is a broadcasting and managing live video multi-vender e-commerce store. Compared to using other platforms, with this solution you run your own central store. When running your own central store, you can control access and edit pricing by (by membership, access lists, pay per channel), sell you own content. Pre-sale chat room with live webcam streaming, products, video calls, paid shows and private calls. Performers can broadcast with RTMP encoders like OBS. Its mobile friendly, HTML responsive, ready to use. YOUR WAY further offers the following services;
- Host 1 or unlimited expert consultants, as needed.
- Live expert list (ajax browsing, search, live updates without page reload)
- Free pre-chat room with expert live video stream
- Pay per minute private 2-way video chat calls, on client request
- Pay per minute group consultations/classes with live streaming, text chat
- Video conference mode with split view to show multiple user cameras
- Video consultation/collaboration mode with file sharing, presenting, videos and images.
- Tips/gifts to consultant during free & paid sessions.
- Customizable categories, Examples;
- Professional Advice (Legal, Financial, Texas, Health)
- Life Coaching (Career, relationships, Motivation, Fitness, Nutrition)
- Skill building (Productivity, entrepreneurship, public Speaking, Leadership, Selling)
- Music Artist self-promotion on live interacting streaming with their fans, selling and or free view of their apparel, shows, download or stream music and music videos.
- Marketing (Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Public Relations, Branding)
- Spiritual Beliefs (Psychic Reading, Clairvoyance, Tarot and Cards, Numerology, Astrology)
- Customizable user roles (ex: consultant/client)
- Customizable group modes (free, Paid)
- Performer administrative records, approval
- Multiple billing options with MyCred and TeraWallet for Woocommerce
- HTML5 video chat interface (work on IOS safari, Andrios Chorome and all PC browsers, without Flash)
- Sell videos, pictures, documents with Paid Membership, content, and Downloads.
- Service Fees
YOUR WAY reserves the right to modify service fees and rates, effective upon posting on the https://yourway.store or on this Agreement. Current service charges are as under: –
|LIVE Video Streaming||1 month||500US $|
|Professional Advice, Life Coaching, Skill building Videos||1 month||1000US $|
|Selling videos, pictures, and Downloads||1 month||1500US $|
- Payments / Invoices
All YOUR WAY fees and charges are quoted and billed in US Dollar unless otherwise noted. Patrons have the option to pay services fees in Canadian Dollars. If Canadian is selected as the billing currency, Patrons will be charged the Canadian Dollar equivalent of the US Dollar total. According to the current exchange rate.
YOUR WAY only accepts credit card or PayPal payments at this time. All Subscribers are requested to maintain valid payment information on file for the in-time delivery of services or to avoid suspension of services. All the prescribed payment will be made immediate after using services and if service charges are not paid in time service will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
- Service fees are due at the time of registration or on the day of renewal.
- All fees must be paid in full and in advance.
- Invoices for all YOUR WAY services can be found by logging into your account control panel.
Billing inquiries and disputes should be brought to YOUR WAY’s attention within 30 days of the invoice date. Failure to do so will be deemed to be an admission that the invoice and charges are accurate.
Registration will be suspended if its service fees are not paid within 72 hours of the due date. Accounts suspended in this manner can be re-activated upon payment of service fee along with Account Reactivation Fee.
Any applications or requests for services will be declined if payment cannot be successfully processed within 72 hours of the registration.
- Definition of “No Transaction Fees”
YOUR WAY does not charge you any transaction fees relating to the processing of transactions under your account. However, your selected payment processor, such as PayPal, Stripe or ATM card, may still charge you Transaction Fees for each payment you made. You will be solely responsible for any such Transaction Fees.
- COPY RIGHTS LAWS & VIOLATION RESPONSIBILITY
While using YOURS WAY services and before any live performance, online streaming, or uploading any content make sure that it doesn’t violate any copy rights laws or terms and conditions of YOUR WAY’s website. You will be bound to get permission for any songs or content you did not write or any other recordings made by other people (such as samples, karaoke tracks, or background tracks), and any lyrics or music notes you display or upload on https://yourway.store. You will get written permission from the owner, musician and artists who’s the owner of such song or music before uploading such content on YOUR WAY website.
*You will be responsible and answerable before all authorities whether public or private in case of COPY RIGHTS LAWS violation.
- NUDITY IS BANNED
NUDITY is a state of being in which a human is not wearing apparels or specifically is not covering the Genitals. NUDITY is not allowed on YOUR WAY website i.e. https://yourway.store. Videos or content involving nudity or pornography will immediately be removed from https://yourway.store without any prior notice.
*You will be responsible and answerable before all authorities whether public or private in case of violating this clause.
YOUR WAY may terminate your Service under the following circumstances:
- Non-payment of fees
- Violating any COPY RIGHTS Laws
- Uploading any nude literature or videos
- Not wearing apparels or going nude on live videos or chats.
- You are in breach of any term or condition of this Agreement
- Your use of the Service disrupts YOUR WAY business operations or affects it injuriously or any other party
All Subscriber data is removed from https://yourway.store servers upon such terminations.
- Subscriber Responsibility
When you apply to YOUR WAY services, you will be asked to select a REGUSTRATION ID and Password. The REGISTRATION ID and Password are the means through which you avail YOUR WAY’s services. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard and protect the REGISTRATION ID and Password from any unauthorized use.
IN NO CASE WILL “YOUR WAY” BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR REGISTRATION ID OR PASSWORD.
Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including credit card and other information for smooth running of account.
You agree that, unless any instructions are posted on https://yourway.store, any notices required to be given under this Agreement will be deemed to have been given if delivered by email or fax, or sent by registered mail or by courier to each of the parties/subscribers in accordance with the most current contact information/address you have provided to YOUR WAY, and the contact information/adress for https://yourway.store or provided on the site. All notices shall be considered effective upon receipt, except that email and fax notices shall be effective upon transmission.
- Reservation of Rights
UNITED SOLUTION reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Terminate any account for non-payment of fees, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information permanently or for specific time period.
- Terminate any account if the contents of its website results in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action against YOUR WAY or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit.
- Terminate any account for illegal and unauthorized access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of Internet viruses or similar destructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that YOUR WAY determines to be harmful or detrimental to its other customers, or for any breach of this agreement.
- Suspend the Service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.
You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the Service for technical reasons or to maintain network paraphernalia or facilities.
- Limitation of Liability
The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available”. YOUR WAY makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to the terms and conditions of Service. YOUR WAY is not liable for any damages, injury or economic loss arising from the use of the content or Service provided by YOUR WAY.
YOUR WAY, its owner and employees shall in no case be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or injury resulting from the use of the Service.
- Force Majeure
YOUR WAY will not be held responsible for any delay, interruption or failure in providing of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, strikes, protests the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may avert or delay service provisioning.
- Unenforceable Provisions
If any clause of this Agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law of the land, such clause will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining clauses of this Agreement in any means.
- Governing Law
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to this Agreement are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Arizona, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for any dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. We shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under this Agreement in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
- Age of Majority
YOUR WAY does not accept agreements and payments from persons under the legal age of 18 years and above the age of 80 years. By submitting your registration application, you confirm that you are over 18 years of age and below 80 years of age in other case your parent or legal guardian has agreed to accept this Agreement on your behalf.
No waiver of any of the provisions/clause of this Agreement will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision/clause nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by the parties to be bound thereby.
- Entire Agreement
This Agreement, as may be updated from time to time and posted at : https://yourway.store represents the complete agreement and understanding between us with respect to the Service and supersedes any other written or oral agreement.