Terms and Privacy
LAST UPDATED: 02-01-2021
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE
The website and its content is owned by YourWay.Store LLC (“Company”, “we” or “Us”). The term “You” refers to the viewers, performers and users of YourWay.Store (Website). Please read these terms and conditions carefully as we reserve the right to change all or any of these terms and conditions on website without any prior notice. Such changes/modifications shall be made affective and binding for all viewers, user and performer upon posting of the Modified agreement to this web address www.YourWay.store Or any other sub domain or by any mode of communication, e.g., e-mail or text. By using the website and its content you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you do not agree with terms and condition, please do not use our website or its content.
WEBSITE USE AND CONSENT
The Website is a social media website and application service which allows Users to create a profile, upload photos, videos and online performance onto their profile, set a monthly subscription price payable by other Users who wish to view their Content and thereby generate revenue from Fans.
HOW IT WORKS
YourWay.Store is a social media platform that lets you create a User profile, which in turn allows you to:
- upload User Content to be viewed by other Users or Fan Interaction to be used by other Fans; and/or
- pay to view another User’s User Content or use another User’s Fan Interaction.
To become a User you must register and create a User Account on YourWay.Store. You must provide a valid email address, a username, password and proof your age. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete.
If you wish to view User Content you will need to provide details of a payment card to a Payment Provider. Your payment card information is stored by the Payment Provider.
If you elect to input two or more payment card details onto your User Account if payment of the Revenue from the first card is rejected because the payment card is no longer valid then the other payment card(s) will be used to collect full payment of the Revenue.
If you are a Creator and wish to receive payment of Commissions, you will need to include onto your User Account Payout Options and upload a valid form of ID. You may also need to submit additional legal information, such as a W-9 if you are resident in the United States of America. The exact information required will depend on your country of residence. Amounts due to you as a Creator from Fans will be paid to you by one of our Payment Providers in accordance with your Payout Options. With the exception of Creators wishing to receive payment by direct bank transfer from YourWay.Store, YourWay.Store does not store any data disclosed by you when you register your Payout Options with the Payment Provider.
By registering on YourWay.store, you confirm that:
all User Account registration and profile information is truthful and accurate and that any User Content you provide is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other proprietorial rights of a third party;
you register on YourWay.Store for your own personal use and you will not sell, rent or transfer your User Account to any third party; and
YourWay.Store reserve the right, at any time, to verify the information which you provide to YourWay.Store as well as your compliance with the Terms. If YourWay.Store is unable to verify this then we reserve the right to suspend your account.
You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur on your account and you are responsible for keeping your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to disclose these details to any other person or entity and immediately notify YourWay.Store at support@YourWay.Store if you believe someone has used or is using your account without your permission or if your account has been subject to any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you log out of your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to access, view or record your password or other personal information.
YourWay.Store reserves the right to disable any user name, password, or other identifier, whether chosen by you or provided by website, at any time and at YourWay’s sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in our opinion, you have violated any provision of the Terms.
SUBSCRIPTIONS, PURCHASES AND PAYMENT OF REVENUE
YourWay.Store charge per message, per item (video, picture), per call (audio,Vedio), per live video in group, per two-way video call, per private room call or party group call. Current Charges are as under
|DESCRIPTION||DURATION||CHARGES US $|
|Audio Call||1 mint|
|Video Call (private)||1 mint|
|Video Call (group)||1 mint|
|Private Room||1 mint|
|Party Group Call||1 mint|
|Massages/Chat (Group)||Per message|
|Massages/Chat (private)||Per message|
|Monthly Subscription||One month|
In order to view the performer content or utilize Fan interaction on website, you must first add card to your account and then pay for the relevant service you want to avail on YourWay.store. Your payment card details will be passed to a Payment Provider which will take payment from your payment card and pay it into YourWay.store account.
You can subscribe monthly subscription of YourWay.store for monthly subscription you have to pay for one month payments in advance.
Depending on your use of YourWay.Store the Payment Provider will take monthly payments or will take payments for ad hoc purchases such as Fan Interaction. If you cancel your monthly payments you will continue to be permitted to view the Creator’s User Content until the end of the existing billing period, after which no further payments will be taken from your payment card and you will no longer be able to view the relevant Creator’s User Content.
YourWay.Store receives the Revenue and holds the Commission on behalf of the relevant Creator, and not on your behalf as a Fan. Once we have received payment from you as a Fan you have no further liability to the relevant Creator and the Creator shall allow you as a Fan to view the User Content or utilise Fan Interaction.
YourWay.Store will take payment of the Revenue from the Fan and hold the Commission in capacity as the agent for the Creator. After deduction of commission the remaining amount is transferred into the performer Wallet. Performer can transfer the amount from their wallet to their bank accounts directly.
*All payments to view User Content or utilise Fan Interaction are final and non-refundable.
All YOUR WAY fees and charges are quoted and billed in US Dollar unless otherwise noted. Patrons have the option to pay services fees in their own country currency. If other than US$ currency is selected as the billing currency, Patrons will be charged that currency equivalent of the US Dollar total. According to the current exchange rate.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Other than User Content, the Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by YourWay.Store, YourWay.Store licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Website in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Website will end immediately and you must, at YourWay.store option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Other than User Content, no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by YourWay.store. Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
The YourWay.store name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of YourWay.store or YourWay.store affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without YourWay.store prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA).
We respect others’ copyright and intellectual property rights. However, if you believe that the Content on this Website infringes upon any copyright owned by you and was posted on our Website without your authorization, you may provide us with notice requesting that we remove the information from the Website. Any request should only be submitted by you or an agent authorized to act on your behalf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that, under the DMCA, any person who knowingly makes material misrepresentations in a notification of claimed infringement or in a counter-notification may be liable for damages.
Subject to all of the terms, conditions, limitations and restrictions contained in these Terms, we grant to you a conditional, revocable, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive and limited licence to use the Website for your own lawful and personal use only. You acknowledge and agree that the foregoing license may be revoked and terminated by YourWay.store at any time and for any reason (including, without limitation, if you violate these Terms or any applicable law). Any use of YourWay.store other than as expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by YourWay.store.
All Users respect and comply with these Terms below, at all times, when using YourWay.store, you may not:
- use YourWay.store other than for your own lawful and personal use in accordance with these Terms;
- falsify account registration information, or make unauthorized use of another’s information or content;
- use YourWay.store in any manner or for any purpose that is illegal or unlawful, including engaging in any activity that violates any right of any person or entity;
- copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, any portion of YourWay.store without our express written permission;
- use YourWay.store for the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise;
- transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation;
You shall not create, upload, post, display, publish or distribute User Content that:
- is obscene, illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, libelous, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or in any way which incites violence or violates any of the aforementioned prohibitions;
- violates another’s copyright, trademark, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other property or personal right (for example, using the name, likeness, image or other identity of another without proper consent);
- promotes or advertises escort services;
- promotes or advertises fireams or other weapons, drugs, or drug paraphernalia;
- promotes any illegal activity, or advocates, promotes, or assists any unlawful act;
- causes annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or is likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person;
- involves 3rd party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising;
You shall not remove, erase, modify or tamper with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice that is contained in any User Content that you do not own.
You shall not use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
You shall not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of YourWay.store
You shall not interfere in any way with the operation of YourWay.store or any server, network or system associated with YourWay.store, including, without limitation: hacking, mail-bombing, flooding, overloading, or making “denial of service” attacks; probing, scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or any server, network or system associated with the site; breaching or circumventing firewall, encryption, security or authentication routines; accessing information not intended for you, or accessing another user’s account that you are not expressly authorized to access.
You shall not use YourWay.store for any unauthorized purpose, including, without limitation, for purposes of building a competitive product or service, performance or functionality, or for any other competitive purposes;
You shall not use any automated program, tool or process (including without limitation, web crawlers, robots, bots spiders, and automated scripts) to access Yourway.store or any server, network or system associated with YourWay.store, or to extract, collect, harvest or gather content or information from YourWay.store.
You shall not make any other use of YourWay.store that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
By registering an account with YourWay.store, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age;
- You will fully comply with these Terms;
- You accept full responsibility for the use of YourWay.store on any device, whether or not it is owned by you;
- You accept full responsibility for any User Content created or provided by you; and
- Your use of YourWay.store will not violate these Terms or any applicable law.
- If you are using YourWay.store on behalf of a business or other entity, you warrant that you are authorised to grant all the licences stipulated in or entailed by these Terms and that you are authorised to bind the business or other entity to these Terms.
PERMISSION OF USER CONTENT
By creating and publishing User Content on YourWay.store, you authorize YourWay.store to access and view (without downloading or copying) your User Content on the website for their own lawful and personal use. You also represent, warrant and undertake that for each submission:
- you own, have a valid licence to, or otherwise control all rights in and to your User Content;
- to the extent your User Content includes or utilises any third-party property, you have secured all rights, licenses, written consents and releases that are necessary for the use of such third-party property in your User Content;
- you will not post any content depicting any person under 18-years old,
- you have inspected and are maintaining written documentation sufficient to confirm that all subjects of your submission are in fact 18-years old or older; and
- your User Content is non-confidential and will be made available to YourWay.store on YourWay.store.
You grant YourWay.store and Our licensees, successors, and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
FOR CLARIFICATION: This clause exists so that yourWay.store may use your content by adding stickers, text, and watermarks, and to make your content available to Users, as well as for other normal operations and advertisement of our website. We will never sell your content to other platforms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are liable for any User Content you submit or contribute, and you have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
- You shall indemnify YourWay.store, our licensees, successors, and assigns against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your User Content.
- FIL is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
- Upon signing up to YourWay.store, you also agree to act as custodian of records for the content that you upload to YourWay.store.
- Any questions regarding User Content can be addressed by emailing support@YourWay.store.
RESERVATION OF RIGHT
YourWay.store reserves the right and sole discretion to:
- Terminate any account for non-payment of fees, for providing fraudulent account information or fraudulent payment information permanently or for specific time period.
- Terminate any account if the contents of its website result in, or are the subject of, legal action or threatened legal action against us or any of its affiliates or partners, without consideration for whether such legal action or threatened legal action is eventually determined to be with or without merit.
- Terminate any account for illegal and unauthorized access to other computers or networks (i.e., hacking), distribution of internet viruses or similar destructive activities, activities whether lawful or unlawful that we determine to be harmful or detrimental to our other customers, or for any breach of this agreement.
- Suspend the service at any time for any duration of time when necessary, without penalty or liability to ourselves.
You agree that it may be necessary for us to temporarily suspend the service for technical reasons or to maintain network paraphernalia or facilities.
YourWay.store reserve the right in our sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Website and its Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Website or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these terms and condition with respect to the Website and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or us.
PERFORMER MUST NOT BE MINOR
18 U.S Code § 2422(b)-Coercion and enticement – Whoever, using the mail or any facility or means of interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States knowingly persuades, induces, entices, or coerces any individual who has not attained the age of 18 years, to engage in prostitution or any sexual activity for which any person can be charged with a criminal offense, or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned not less than 10 years or for life.
The above mention clause of U.S Code prohibits use of a computer by an adult to send messages on the internet, in any manner, to “persuade and entice” a person under 18 years of age to engage in sexual activity that constitutes a criminal offense. Therefore, you need to ensure that you are 18 years of age or old and you will submit proof of your age to the YourWay.store. YourWay.store will allow you to use website after conformation that you are not minor.
You ensure and agree that you have signed, and submitted to YourWay.store, the consent form giving your written consent for the performance.
18 U.S Code § 1801-Video Voyeurism Law
This above mention clause makes it federal crime to knowingly and intensionally:
- Capture and image of a private area of an individual,
- Without that person’s consent,
- Under circumstances in which that person has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
Shall be fined or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
You ensure and agree that you have filled accurately as per your earning and signed, and submitted to YourWay.store.
The 1099 form is a series of documents the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) refers to as “information returns.” There are a number of different 1099 forms that report the various types of income you may receive throughout the year other than the salary your employer pays you. The person or entity that pays you is responsible for filling out the appropriate 1099 tax form and sending it to you by January 31.
Adult content is banned in the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Botswana, Egypt Guyana, India, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and Sudan therefore, you declare and assure that you do not belong to these countries. As resident of these countries can’t avail the services of YourWay.store.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
YourWay.Store may provide links and pointers to other websites maintained by third parties which may take you outside of our Website or it’s Content. These links are provided for your convenience and the inclusion of any link in our Website or its content to any other website does not imply our endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of that website or its owner. We do not endorse and we are not responsible for the views, opinions, facts, advice, statements, errors or omissions provided by external resources referenced in our Website or it’s Content, or their accuracy or reliability. We have no control over the contents or functionality of those websites and so we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, or otherwise that may arise from your use of them. It is your responsibility to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those linked websites to confirm that you understand and agree with those policies.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless YourWay.store, as well as any of YourWay.store affiliates, agents, contractors, officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, employees, joint venture partners, successors, transferees, assignees, and licensees, as applicable, from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to our Website, its Content or your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth in these terms and conditions or in any other agreement with us.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Unless otherwise limited by law, YourWay.store will not be held responsible or liable in any way for the information, videos or performance that you request or receive through or on our Website and its Content. We do not assume liability for accidents, delays, injuries, harm, loss, damage, death, lost profits, misapplication of information, condition or issue, or otherwise, due to any act or default of anyone or any business, whether owners, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise, affiliated with us. YourWay.store do not assume liability for any owners, performers, content creators, staff, agents, joint venture partners, contractors, vendors, affiliates or otherwise who is engaged in rendering our Website or its Content, or in any way or in any location. In the event that you use our Website and its Content or any other information provided by us or affiliated with us, we assume no responsibility, unless otherwise provided by law.
RELEASE OF CLAIMS
In no event will YourWay.store be liable to any party for any type of direct, indirect, special, incidental, equitable or consequential damages for any use of or reliance on our Website and its Content, or on those affiliated with us in any way, and you hereby release us from any and all claims; including, without limitation, those related to lost profits, accidents, misapplication of information, or any other loss, physical or monetary, or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages or difficulties.
YourWay.store will not be held responsible for any delay, interruption or failure in providing of services if caused by acts of God, declared or undeclared war, fire, flood, storm, slide, earthquake, power failure, strikes, protests the inability to obtain equipment, supplies or other facilities that are not caused by a failure to pay, labor disputes, or other similar events beyond our control that may avert or delay service provisioning.
The rights and obligations of the parties pursuant to these terms and conditions are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of state of Wyoming, United States of America.
You may be subject to other local, provincial or state and national laws. You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of state of Wyoming for any dispute arising under or relating to these terms and conditions and waive your right to institute legal proceedings in any other jurisdiction. YourWay.store shall be entitled to institute legal proceedings in connection with any matter arising under this Agreement in any jurisdiction where you reside, do business or have assets.
All claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the state of Wyoming, United State of America. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.
If any clause of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable under applicable law of the land, such clause will be ineffective to the extent of such invalid or unenforceable part only, without affecting the remaining clauses of this Agreement in any means.
No waiver of any of the provisions/clause of these terms and conditions will be deemed to constitute a waiver of any other provision/clause nor shall such a waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided in writing duly executed by the parties to be bound thereby.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms and conditions will continue in full force and effect.
The Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and YourWay.store regarding the Website and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations, and warranties, both written and oral, regarding the Website.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints or concerns about YourWay.store, please contact our support team at support@YourWay.store